Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Woah, Hope he makes a speedy (seriously no joke intended) recovery. He's one of my favourite actors.

Get well soon Red.

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
I hope he recovers completely. I've always had a bit of a crush on him.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marie73 said:
I hope he recovers completely. I've always had a bit of a crush on him.
Me too. There's just something about him. For me, I think it's his absolutely sweet demeanor in most of his movies.

Prayers going out to you, Mr. Freeman.

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Yeah! He's going to be fine. :D

Morgan Freeman is in good spirits and is planning to have surgery after sustaining injuries in a car accident Sunday night, the actor's rep said in a statement Monday afternoon.

"He has a broken arm, broken elbow and minor shoulder damage but he is in good spirits," said Donna Lee. "He is going to have surgery this afternoon or tomorrow to correct the damage. He says he'll be okay and is looking forward to a full recovery."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... pheadlines

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the update, Marie. I was just going to search for some news this morning. Glad he's going to be okay!

·
Super Moderator
18,399 Posts
Hmmm....now it seems he's getting divorced. Odd timing for his wife to file while he's in the hospital.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I know Doodle, I just heard on the news this morning about that.

According to the news the woman that was in the car when the accident happened is the possible cause for the divorce and his possible "mistress".

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
They've been separated since last December. Apparently, he was having an affair with one of his wife's friends - NOT the woman in the car.

I think she was someone he just met. It was her car and she was going to give him a ride home, but since he knew the area, he was driving her car.

Well, at least that's the latest on the news..... 8O

1 - 15 of 15 Posts