Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took advantage of the morning sun shining in the kitchen to take a few pictures... I can't believe how fast the kittens are growing! All of a sudden they grew from plump little furballs into lean, hyperactive teenagers 8O

They are actually not that fluffy anymore - I wonder if they will be regular medium or long-haired kitties, or if they will develop the angora type of coat - given that their coat seems pretty short on their bodies, but longer and fluffier on their chests and tails?

Took the top off the litterbox to make it roomier - Mew enjoys the new hangout...

Isis busy fishing a mousie from under the desk, and not too happy with me and the camera :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
awww they are all so cute!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Awwwww... yep, those "lanky teenagers"... that's exactly where Diesel is too!! Your kitties are darlings!! :heart

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone :D

Zippy&Co said:
Just look at the size of the legs in the first photo!
Yes, we were wondering about that last night with DH... if he is to grow into these paws, he is going to be one heck of a big kitteh! 8O

Any guesses as to future fur development from those of you who have long-haired kitties?

·
Super Moderator
26,511 Posts
Wow, I hardly recognize the babies! Such adorable young adults! And the princesses are, of course, beautiful. :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More pics taken this morning...

Wicket and Isis playfighting through the tent.

While Mew looks on uninterested...

So hard to take good shots of a black cat... sorry for the sunspots!

Isis pretending to sleep to avoid the camera...

Is she gone yet?

Wicket being all schleepy...

·
Super Moderator
26,511 Posts
Awwww, last picture is my fav!! :luv

·
Registered
305 Posts
I think that Wicket is going to be a big boy. He reminds me of Nakie at that age, just with how large his paws are in comparison to the rest of his body.

have fun!!! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chaoticborders said:
Oh those are some cute pictures! I love seeing your kitties!
Thank you! Makes me feel better, sometimes I feel I go a little overboard with pics :oops:

@OhMy: so funny, the other day I was showing pics of your Nakie to my husband, and he said "looks like what Wicket is going to end up like" - I guess when we finally move to the North West we will be glad to have a chest-sized kitty to warm us up :lol:

·
Registered
305 Posts
I think that the resemblence to Nakie is the reason I like seeing pictures of Wicket so much. Not that he's not a beautiful boy (because he is!!), but I don't have any pictures of my big kitty as a baby and it brings back memories to see yours.

:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts