Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Willie reminds me so much of Silkie's littermate Misty... she passed away when she was 11 mos old... he looks very much like her. All your kitties are gorgeous Harry!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Janice said:
Willie reminds me so much of Silkie's littermate Misty... she passed away when she was 11 mos old... he looks very much like her. All your kitties are gorgeous Harry!!!
sorry to hear about misty. was she a pain in the behind like ol' willie is? Willie is mostly a good cat, i just don't care for the way he terrorizes Miss Chloe. Was Misty a large cat like Willie? He is huge compared to my other 2

·
Registered
874 Posts
harry said:
Janice said:
sorry to hear about misty. was she a pain in the behind like ol' willie is? Willie is mostly a good cat, i just don't care for the way he terrorizes Miss Chloe. Was Misty a large cat like Willie? He is huge compared to my other 2
I don't know if she would have been a big girl or not... typically, females seem to be smaller than males. She was very feral and it took awhile to rehab her and her sister Silkie, but they both turned out to be lovely cats... Misty was very special to me, I think of her often and miss her alot... here's a pic of her that my husband had blown-up and framed for me.....

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Ummmm, is Willie flipping you the bird in the first picture?? :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Janice said:
harry said:
Janice said:
I don't know if she would have been a big girl or not... typically, females seem to be smaller than males. She was very feral and it took awhile to rehab her and her sister Silkie, but they both turned out to be lovely cats... Misty was very special to me, I think of her often and miss her alot... here's a pic of her that my husband had blown-up and framed for me.....

What a beautiful little kitten she was. She does look a bit like the Willster when he was a wee lad but probably all grey(blue) kitties look alike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts