Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mother cat delivered a kitten 19 hours ago. she is not pushing or in pain but i feel more kittens, any help appreciated. called
vet. this moring ans he said wait another couple hours, then she would need a sonogram, don't have the money now and he won't make arrangements. has anyone ever heard of a cat giving birth, and then so long for next kitten?
thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am really sorry, I can't help you. I'm not good with kittens. I have never gotten any information on them. Try books, or the internet.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I have already replied to your question in your previous thread - no need to post multiple posts about it. You can add to / change the name of your thread
Here is the link with my suggestion:

http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7547

I strongly recommend that you see a different vet that will be more compassionate about this situation. Your ability to make payments should be enough credit. Best wishes!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Unless youre SURE it's kittens still in there its possible its just her uterus, which takes a few days to go back to normal shape. If it IS kittens your cat NEEDS to go to the vet, especially if there is a black or greenish discharge which signifies a uterine infection possibly caused by the death of a kitten in utero. Call around, ask every vet in your area if they are willing to do payments, because if those are kittens in there your momma cat and kittens are in dire trouble.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ioana said:
I have already replied to your question in your previous thread - no need to post multiple posts about it. You can add to / change the name of your thread
Here is the link with my suggestion:

http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7547

I strongly recommend that you see a different vet that will be more compassionate about this situation. Your ability to make payments should be enough credit. Best wishes!
sorry that was my grandma

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.