Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, Mouse has been here for 2 1/2 days now and settling in nicely. she's had a slight extension to her name (which she doesn't answer to) to Missy Mouse.

Last night she was very brave and once the dogs were asleep, joined us up on the bed, where once hubby and I were asleep, if we moved our feet she pounced on them, thus waking us up. she also decided 3.30am was a really good time to play with her rattley balls

The dogs, Ind (India) and Jake have been amazing, they have shoen an interest in MM but not banked or lunged at her, so they are getting loads of their fav doggie treats.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good to hear that she's settling in so well. Pouncing on you through the night and waking you up in the middle of the night I hope is just a habit she will break out of and eventually sleep through the night with you. Actually Milky is the same. He only managed to sleep through the night once so far, on other days he still likes getting up at 4-5am jumping all over us. We've been ignoring him as much as possible so that he will realise we're not going to play with him in the middle of the night. So far he is about half way there! Good luck with MM!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm amazed and how well they are all doing, MM for being oin a new place with dogs and I and J for beeing so good sand understanding.

i was sat in he hall with with the dogs this morning, we were all lying down and MM did come to check up out buit didn't join in.

For a cat which has had no contact or experience with dogs, this is brilliant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts