Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your a sad kitten when your best friend is a pile of junk mail. :wink

She has the late night crazy thing going on and no sparta to share it with.

She decided to help me clear the junk mail off of the kitchen table. Right now she is sweeping my floor using the same magazine, though its a bit holey and ripped at this point. I hope my son finished reading it :wink

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't normally let my cats on my table but it was an old table cloth and she was so friggin bored last night! She is used to having a playmate 24/7 and I had to keep her busy somehow lol

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is my wild child...errr grandchild lol
She keeps life interesting. Without her, Sparta would be a very boing, good kittie. She is the bad influence... if there is anything broken or any loud noise ... I can promise you ~ Mouse did it :?

She isn't the cuddle bug Sparta is. She is the big bad hunter... the one that shakes off huggy kisses as they ruin her rep. lol

Once in a while she gets into cuddle mode, usually when she is really tired. Those moments are so special to all of us here as they are rather rare. She will play and rough house with anyone but isn't one to snuggle.

I think that's why the boys like her so much. She is hands down my boys' favorite cat ever. My 14 year old goes crazy nuts with this remote control car and mouse .... keeps him entertained for hours ..err I mean her:wink

1 - 7 of 7 Posts