Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post disturbed faile. I don't think there's any doubt that he intended to raise eyebrows. He has a good sense of humor, but this is a bit much. If you think it should be returned, it's here in its entirety.

comiskey said:

My wife and I collect porcelin. This is my favorite piece:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
umm i guess you have to have a bit of a dirty mind to assume exactly what is happening there.......

but i understand why she was offended so it's best not to put it back.

did you pm comiskey?

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, but I will. It's pretty hard to be an adult and not know what he means-because of his sense of humor. He just went farther than usual.

When we get the new setup, would it be possible to just move a post like this (or any questionable post) to a "Review forum" so that we can get other opinions? When there's a question in my mind I always worry that I might be wrong in your opinion or the opinion of the other mods. Right now we either ignore the post or delete it. If it could just be moved, it would stay intact and could be put back.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Dan. I didn't see the Moderator forum as a choice, even if I could have moved it. Oh, I forgot to tell you that he titled his post "On the lamb." I wrote him a pm. I think he's rather droll, usually, and told him that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts