Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shouldn't I have already started packing? ;)

My mom is coming down tonight to help me pack up some stuff for the move NEXT weekend. I'm sooo excited. Not only does this mean a bigger place for only a bit more $$, but I have LESS bills to worry about (WHEE!) and after I get settled in and get some $$ saved up, I can get another kitty.

The bestest most awesomest part? I may have talked Brandon into a kitten!!!!!! *giggle* Scotty is SO not going to be happy. :wink:

·
Registered
397 Posts
YAH finally I know you've been talking about it for a while! Closer to Brandon and a new KITTY how exicting. I can't wait till I move and get my new Kitten too!

Good luck with the move! :wink:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey were gonna be moving at the same time! We start our move next Sunday. Here's hoping you and I both are sane after next weekend :lol:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!! So far, I have emptied one dresser of clothes (mostly winter clothes and stuff I can't even *imagine* fitting into anymore), took out two tables and a book shelf with a "free" sign on them.

Currently, I'm trying to go through and get rid of any knick-knacks and stuff that collect dust that I hold no value to. :) Throwing away a bunch of stuff is VERY freeing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts