Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to open the zip an inch to let her breathe better and she popped her whole head through like jack in the box! (can't let her run around car b/c of her hip surgery)

Twinkie is being good in the carrier....looks like jail bars though

I let them out of the laundry room supervised just for 5 min to let them investigate their new home.....Sugar is right at home!

Twinkie just cowered under the desk area being a chicken....I put e-collar on him again just so he won't go sliding under the drawer area or under anything else.....

Sugar is wandering around, and is looking at Twinkie under the desk....Ok so does anyone else think she looks like a horse in this pic...b/c I do!

I went to look for Twinkie, maybe he decided to join in on the sniffing but nope he went back to the laundry room, where he's been couped up all this time.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I imagine nobody has noticed, but I dearly love seeing pictures of everyone's kitties. :lol: And you have a couple of cuties, Kim. I really like Twinkie!!

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
How lovely they are ! I agree Twinkie is so cute with the collar on.
So there were no problems re-adjusting to the new place?
Congratulations on your moving to a new home :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fletch said:
Haha...Twinkie looks so funny with that collar on. Poor fella probably didn't find it so amusing though.
Quite surprisingly he likes it!!
Anyways thanks for the comments everyone, the kitties love it! ****

Ioana said:
So there were no problems re-adjusting to the new place?
I only let them out for 5 min. since they're both stuck in the laundry room for now until the 2 weeks are over but Sugar seems fine, Twinkie on the other hand....well he likes it under the desk. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts