Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
At least MowMow isn't bored and has something to watch. Might not want to tell him that it may be canceled after this season, give it til spring and see if its picked back up....

Jack chirps like that too :)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Be still, my heart.

I was watching the birds one and Sinatra got so mad and came to investigate. I told him MowMow was his new brother...
Nutmeg always does that with her collars, she hates them!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love my monochromatic kitties, but I'd love to have an orange kitty just like MowMow (or Toby, or Cooper, or Murphy, or Holly...).

·
Registered
624 Posts
Awww, that was so cute!:p Kitty chatters like that all the time, lol!
When I tell him off for something like he keeps opening the hallway door, he goes 'ack ack ack!'.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hilarious!!

Yoshi used to do the same thing with his collar, but is much better with it now. You should be careful though....one time I looked over and noticed that Yoshi had the collar in his mouth, but his jaw was actually stuck in the open position and he couldn't get the collar off.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Oh I love the one of him chattering at the birds! :love2 I've only heard Rochelle chatter once, and thats it...my cats just don't make that noise. But I just love it!

And the one of him hating his collar was funny...Alice does the exact same thing with her collars. :D

Thanks for sharing the Mow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts