Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one of those chain emails today from my aunt. THe ones that have been forwarded like 20 times.

The topic was Animals Reaction at the Vet.

I started scrolling through the pictures attached and laughing... until I got to this one:

That pictures was taken of MowMow about 6 years ago when I first adopted him. It was when he had his ear infections (from food allergies) and the vet had to clean out his ears.

*it never got done that day, he was so upset I had to bring him back and they knocked him out to do it

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Lol, the Mow is clearly of the opinion that if he can't see the vet, the vet can't see him either. Poor baby, but so cute! :D

How did it get into that chain email, any idea?

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have NO idea how anyone else got that pictures. I guess maybe the Vet Tech passed it on to someone....

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the tech took it. She did text it to me and it sat on my phone for a few years until I got a new one... but I don't think it was ever posted anywhere. It's not even on my FB photos... and I wasn't a member of CF back then.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I think there is one obvious suspect for who sent the photo that you are overlooking...

MowMow himself. Clearly he publicized this picture of himself at a difficult time in his life to raise awareness of how cruel and degrading we humans are by dragging our poor pets to the vet to be poked at.

(In all seriousness, it's an adorable picture but I can imagine it would be very unsettling to stumble upon your own cat's picture unexpectedly.)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Close to Halloween - that is spooky. My heart goes out to MowMow for that day.
I think he could sue because of illegal use of his image and defamation of character.

·
Registered
12 Posts
MowMow seems to enjoy being at the vet as much as my dogs do. lol My one dog is so bad he will occasionally pee on the floor in the exam room. *sigh*

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He actually doesn't mind the vet now. That ear infection was really bad and the shelter vet was treating it as ear mites. They kept digging in his painful inflamed ears. When I first adopted he wouldn't let me touch his ears at all.

Once he started going for routine things that weren't so painful he is fine, as long as they don't take ....liberties with him.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Love the body language...It's either utter disdain or "don't even think about coming near me."

He IS a star!...though it must have been a little creepy to read a chain email and suddenly see a pic of your cat. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Wow, I kinda know someone that kinda has a cat that is a kinda internet sensation. KINDA!!! I'm famous now!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Well at least MowMow was properly "dressed" for a candid pic! No white gowns flapping open in a breeze!!
He is SUCH a Handsome Boy! :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.