Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two months after the tragical event of Miss Hedgehog (check this thread if you don't know what I'm talking about http://www.catforum.com/forum/41-meet-my-kitty/155840-meatball-metoo-meet-new-family-member.html), I finally overcame the grief and made a new family member. Meet (~drumbeats~) Mr. Panda!

Mr. Panda is a tiny man (size of a quarter) but he is every bit a gentleman. However, because of his short arms, he has problem adjusting his attire to the most proper position. This makes him a little grumpy.

Mr. Panda's first encounter with the two giants seems to be quite peaceful and friendly. However, after what happened to Miss Hedgehog, I will no longer trust these two girls. Who knows what evil plan they have in their little heads...

PS: I caught one suspect in action trying to kidnap Ms Llama (a gift from my friend) the other day. However, when being confronted, the suspect insisted that she was reaching for a book :evil:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh. The third picture is priceless.

Hopefully, Mr. Panda will not meet the same fate as Miss Hedgehog. Sounds like a game of clue. It was Metoo in the library with the litter box...

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
PS: I caught one suspect in action trying to kidnap Ms Llama (a gift from my friend) the other day. However, when being confronted, the suspect insisted that she was reaching for a book :evil:
LOL!!!

I just read the other thread and I'm still laughing (um, no disrespect meant towards Miss Hedgehog, of course).

What are the little critters made out of? They're so cute!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you make this? It's super cute.
Yep. I'm a beginner in making felted animals, but it's really fun! Next member of family would be a octopus, haven't decided whether I want a boy or girl. Possibly girl, since I would like her to wear a pearl necklace :wink:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are the little critters made out of? They're so cute!
They are made of wool, using a felting needle. I'm planning to felt something using my cats fur, but not until I'm more skillful and have collected enough cat fur :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
They are made of wool, using a felting needle. I'm planning to felt something using my cats fur, but not until I'm more skillful and have collected enough cat fur :lol:
Hey, I've got some cat fur that I'll give you for free... :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts