Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya, I'm new here. I am the mommy of 5 cats. They are a joy...and sometimes pain. Always amusing.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi! Hope you like the forum... I certainly enjoy it.

·
Registered
697 Posts
How do you get your cats to all get along?!! You've found the right place to share feline expierences and joy. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Petit Chat - Welcome :D
Do you speak French ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! Everyone here is so friendly! I'll download some pics this weekend and hopefully get them on here, lol. I have 5 cats, 4 inside and one is a barn kitty. Three out of the four inside are from the same litter, all are fixed. Then there is the king kitty, a 20 lb white kitty who is merely annoyed by the presence of the other 3, lol. His name is 'Big White Buddy', lol. Then there is a poofy tabby girl named 'Poof', an all orange tabby named 'Tank' or sometimes 'Silent Bob', an orange and white boy named 'Roo' or sometimes 'Jay'. The outside kitty is a black longhair who hasn't named herself yet so I call her 'Little Girl', lol. They somehow co-exist with my 3 dogs and one iguana, lol.

Et, oui, je parle un peut de français.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DylansMummy said:
Jennnnnnnnn!!!! *flicks your forehead* Glad to see ya here hun - get those piccies of your kitties up soon ya hear :p
Hayles! :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome to the Cat Forum. I have no French, but we should be able to communicate, being from the same state. :wink: Course you probably aren't much of a Boilermaker fan, are you...

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike said:
Welcome to the Cat Forum. I have no French, but we should be able to communicate, being from the same state. :wink: Course you probably aren't much of a Boilermaker fan, are you...

Peace,
Mike
I don't get into the Purdue/IU thing, lol. But, most of my family are diehard IU fans. What part of IN are ya from?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts