Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I’d post a few pictures of my girls. I put the collages together earlier this year, so they contains pictures of them from the time I adopted them until they were about 8 months old. The single pictures are recent. Muffs is 18 months old and weighs 8.5 lbs, while Abby is 15 months old and weighs 7.5lbs.

Muffs (12 wks to 8 mths):

Abby (10 wks to 8 mths)

Abby The Diva, and often a little devil...good job she's cute!

Muffin, who's usually a little angel...except when she's had enough of Abby!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As sweet as she is, if anyone (including me) tried to hug Muffin, she would scream and run for dear life!

And, believe it or not, Abby's "perfect fur" requires virtually no work. I brush her maybe once a month. Her coat is so easy to care for.

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
What gorgeous, GORGEOUS little ladies!!!

I believe you about Abby, I couldn't take the credit for Cinderella's beautilful fur, and people didn't believe me, either.

Abby's kitten picture is one of the cutest ever!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sinatra-Butters: Thanks...but, sorry, she's taken!
Marie: Thanks, also. Isn't is wonderful when they have such lovely coats, and THEY do all the work!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Is Muffin a purebred? I've always thought Ragdolls basically go limp (hence the name!) when you hold them. Screaming and running is totally the opposite! LOL Maybe she's a mutt in disguise?
Paizly HATES to be held. I can't even put my arm around her, when she's next to me in bed. I can pet her, though...sometimes. Sheesh, you'd think I was trying to strangler her if I have anything but just my hand lightly on her! LOL
Nebbie doesn't like touchy much, either. In fact, neither does Zinny.... I wonder what's wrong with me :? LOL

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vivid Dawn: Yes. Muffin is a registered purebred, and you're right, they are supposed to go limp when you hold them. They're also supposed to be supreme lap-cats. Muffs can barely tolerate being held and she wants nothing to do with laps. I too wondered what I was doing wrong at first, but I've learned that's just the way she is. I keep hoping that one day she'll hop on my lap, but so far, no luck. :?

Time Bandit: Thanks! They actually are both very gentle cats...until they start chasing and wrestling each other!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again to all. Abby is a lovely young lady, but I don't think cat modeling contests are in her future! I think she'd be happier just playing with her mouse or chasing her sister. Still, I do have to go and buy a new camera so I can take more pictures of both of them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow!!! I love them both! I have a soft spot for such pretty cats i used to have a seal point pure bred persian many years go named Magnolia (Mags) as that was her main colour. Your two are seriously gorgeous kittys.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I seen Abby's pic and fell in love!! :) She is BEAUTIFL :) They both are of course..but I love Tabby's and her colorings, the white and the tabby markings are sooooo pretty!! My Maxie is a "little devil" too at times! lol

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Shamu. Thanks. I presume that's a picture of Maxie in your avatar. She looks a lot like Abby...in fact, I thought it was Abby at first when my eye caught the avatar. Although Abby is a devil, it's in a cute sense. Fortunately, she never does anything really bad!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts