Premium Member
8,622 Posts
WOW! Munch is Rockin' that outfit!!
I love, love, love it!!
Very photogenic and YOU take Great Shots! :D

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I said it last time he rocked the outdoor cat-wear, get the boy a contract with an agency. Munch SELLS those clothes. Put a bowl of purina or something beside him and cash in on the really deep pockets.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Aha he blends into the snow so well, love it! He looks just like a little elf. And so unimpressed by the snow's inability to be comfy :D

I've been dying for some snow to stick over here so I can get Jacob out in it for the first time! I remember it being a blizzard the day we adopted him last year, but no sign of snow yet :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
So cute!! I am surprised how well Munch photographs against a white background! Again, I ask...when will there be a winter photo contest? Munch is adorable :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aha he blends into the snow so well, love it! He looks just like a little elf. And so unimpressed by the snow's inability to be comfy :D
Our very short photoshoot ended when he jumped onto my shoulder and started yowling like a very pissy Siamese cat lol. His feet got cold lol... but I don't think he'll wear booties lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
551 Posts
Beautiful! He'd look so pretty with a little girlfriend Gia next to him!! I'm not sure she'd be so good about being dressed up though... :D

Love it, the colors contrast so nicely against his white fur.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful! He'd look so pretty with a little girlfriend Gia next to him!! I'm not sure she'd be so good about being dressed up though... :D

Love it, the colors contrast so nicely against his white fur.
He so would look wonderful with Gia lol. And I honestly don't know why he's so tolerant of being dressed up. .. he just is lol

·
Registered
551 Posts
He so would look wonderful with Gia lol. And I honestly don't know why he's so tolerant of being dressed up. .. he just is lol

Yeah - Aries is like that, he tolerates everything. He just doesn't fit your white theme! Gia is still not too happy with nail trims, I doubt clothing or hats would be tolerated. Karina might be ok with it... not sure about her. She's very tolerant. She'd look like a mini-Munch, she's small!

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
You would soooo win the Christmas contest. :D If there was one.

Fantastic pictures.

We got a dusting of our first snow this morning. Everything looks very slightly white, but it wouldn't make for a cool picture like yours.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts