Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
HaHa! Munch looks very dashing in his coat!! :D
Not so much a Snow Cat after all...!! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
That's a lovely group of pictures! He's the perfect snow baby.

You guys sure have a lot of snow up there already!! :shock: We haven't had that much snow in years... kinda miss it. This year I bought some fairly expensive snow pants in preparation for snow, but I think I'm delusional.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SO cute!! Is this his first snowfall?
Thanks! This is the first time he's been in it, I think. He didn't start walking on a leash till last spring. I dont expect his previous owners took him out on a leash. He is 16 months old now, so he has been through a winter.

That's a lovely group of pictures! He's the perfect snow baby.

You guys sure have a lot of snow up there already!! :shock: We haven't had that much snow in years... kinda miss it. This year I bought some fairly expensive snow pants in preparation for snow, but I think I'm delusional.
OMG you are not wrong! Its ridiculous! I've lived here all my life and never seen snow like this! We got 14 inches 2 weeks ago, and 8 inches this weekend... we almost never get snowstorms like this... usually 1-4 inches at a time. We don't actually get alot of snow here.... but this year has turned me into a liar lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Good to know you don't usually get that much snow. Brr! We're still picking up fall leaves here. :p
You're not wrong about the brr either... it was -24ºC this morning (sorry dunno what that is in F off hand... below 0, for sure) I spent more than an hour helping my neighbour dig out her car and shovel (which was in her shed) there was more than 3 ft drifted over her car and up onto her covered deck... quite the snow storm!

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Submit those first two to the parka manufacturer for their next website ads or catalog and get some supermodel pay! Munch is workin' it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wow, beautiful!!! LOVE the parka!

I only take one of mine out on a leash and we don't go out much in the winter. He isn't too concerned about snow but it's so cold (and I don't have a cute parka for him!) that it doesn't happen much.

Do you plan on having Munch out much?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, beautiful!!! LOVE the parka!

I only take one of mine out on a leash and we don't go out much in the winter. He isn't too concerned about snow but it's so cold (and I don't have a cute parka for him!) that it doesn't happen much.

Do you plan on having Munch out much?
How much snow did you guys get? I heard two weeks ago that you didn't get as much as us, but I haven't heard about this storm.

Munch won't be going out much. Mouse and Boo don't either. It's too cold for them. Ollie's the only one I walk regularly in the winter.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Great pictures! I loved them. White on white!

Jeffs idea of contacting the company is great plus made me laugh. Photo shop out the leash and it looks like a magazine add for kitty parkas! Hes working it, baby! Im sure Calvin Klein will be calling next for summer wear!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts