Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
In my house the favorites are the stuffing and the pumpkin pie! My kids all think I make "the world's greatest" mashed potatoes too. Well, I've told them that often enough. (They're full of butter!)

I serve jellied cranberries..for the sake of tradition. No one likes cranberries. We take a taste only.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
My favorite sides are my grandma's dressing (a blobby version of stuffing), asparagus casserole, and mac & cheese. I could do without sweet potatoes though!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
There are three things I MUST have: jellied cranberry (I just can't do the whole ones), green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. Everything else is just extra. :p

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
In my house the favorites are the stuffing and the pumpkin pie! My kids all think I make "the world's greatest" mashed potatoes too. Well, I've told them that often enough. (They're full of butter!)
Clearly never had mine then.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Pan-fried cauliflower. So good.
Love the whole-cranberry sauce.

No one else in my family would eat it, but sometime around the holidays I'll bake a Tofurky and consume it over the course of a few days. It is delicious.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
My uncle's cheddar potato and brocolli soup.

My mom's homemade stewed apples.

Ham. I never eat ham except at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Don't forget the Turkey!

I could leave the jellied cranberry sauce. The rest of my family likes it though.

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
Sadly, not a joke.

Hoping this is...

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Turkey, dressing, and I think I'll make some cheesecake brownie trifle for dessert this year. Talking about it in the other thread made me hungry for it.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
That disgusting green-bean casserole made with canned cream of mushroom soup and with French's fried onion rings on top.
I'm SOOO glad my family doesn't do that. Instead we cook the green-beans in a pan on the stove with chunks of ham and butter. It is really tasty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts