Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Master Wu is about 18/19 weeks old and has Cerebellar Hypoplasia. I found a batch of CH kittens (younger than Wu) and Im doing a transport to pick one up for a friend. I have been wanting and searching for a long haired male kitten with extra toes for sometime now, with no luck. I know Im picky, but a male black CH kitty would be OK with me too lol. Question I have is would Wu bond better with a CH kitty or a normal kitty best? I have 3 other cats that don't mind her but dont interact with her either and I also have found a batch of shorthaired polys too. Now it's time for me to make up my mind. Both kittens Im interested in are short haired black males; one has CH and the other has extra toes. Which to pick? I'm transporting tomorrow at 4pm

·
Premium Member
9,126 Posts
Its a challenge to find a Cerebellar Hypoplasia cat a home. I think this would be fantastic if you would give it a home. Most people are looking for the best looking, cutest cat or kitten out there.

The special needs cats go such a long time waiting for their forever homes. Its usually people with big hearts or rescue people that take the special needs. I'm on year 3 fostering a special needs cats which everyone over looks!

FYI special needs cats give so much more back to us than we ever give to them. They will change your life!

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
flip a coin and take both!! taking the special ones is noble,but you also deserve just some of the "normal" joy.. a very hard choice..(ps poly's aren't special needs but they are not normal either)

·
Registered
804 Posts
I've heard that polys find homes easily... as Mitts & Tess said, the CP kitty will have much more trouble finding one, and perhaps Master Wu and it could relate to one another... that part is just a thought.

74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually had an ISO of ad posted on CL looking for either a poly or a CH kitty and a rescue lady contacted me with pics of tiger striped kitties and continued to tell me its the plain janes that get over looked and people scramble for polys and ch 's. :/ She was rude to say the least. I already have 2 "plain janes" and if I want to be picky about this one I think I can be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts