Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been meaning to post photos as soon as I joined but haven't had the chance! Anyway, here are some pics of my babies - Pixie and Sprite:

Pixie is long haired and Sprite is short haired (see sig)

A pretty good pic of Pixie

Sprite, half asleep with Pixie in the background

I just wish they'd sit still long enough so that I could get more decent photos of them!

Sorry if the pics are too big. I resized them to the correct dimensions before uploading to photobucket, but they still seem kinda large. I tried editing them on photobucket as well but still the same results.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I love Pixie's coloring the most - her face looks like a toddler after the toddler just ate a big peanut butter cup! And Sprite looks like a normal tabby at first glance, but she has splashes of peanut butter color on her as well!

·
Registered
138 Posts
pretty babies! torties are my hubby's favorites. he calls them psycho jungle kitties. :roll:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! :D

Sometime this week, I'm going to put them in their kitty harnesses and take them outside for some exploring! I'll definitely post pics. I took them out for a bit today, just to see what they would do. Didn't have time to take pics. Pixie spent all of her time pouncing on invisi-bugs, and Sprite (who normally likes our pug, Otis) spent all of her time avoid Otis and hissing/swatting at him when he came near. It had to be because of the new environment because she normally rubs all over him and lays on his back. Cats are weird. :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts