Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my 2 kittens...they are only a month old. Black One is Midnight and the other is Spots. Midnight is in the vet right now because it has a disease called luekemia. It was fatal and he was very close to dieing. But the vet said he's recovering well and he'll probably be home again tomarrow :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
aww, Spots looks like my boyfriends kitten Buddy... they're so sweet! I hope everything works out for Midnight. It's hard when a kitten gets sick.

·
Registered
282 Posts
awww, your cats are so sweet! I'm so glad Midnight is getting better, he's such a cutie!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you for the comments...midnight is still recovering....still at the vet :( ...hopefully will be home tomarrow

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well...Midnight is back, but he still has diahreah. (think i mispelled it). He lost alot of weight, he's so skinny now! Hopefully he'll get better during the week

·
Registered
282 Posts
you must be so relieved he's back! I wish him all the best, I hope he makes a full recovery soon!

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Wishes for a swift recovery for sweet Midnight. Your kittens are adorable looking. Hope they have a wonderful holiday together with you! Glad Midnight is home now

1 - 19 of 19 Posts