Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize I had to post a totally of three entries before I would be given access so .... accomplished the first two and hopefully am following the rules correctly with this last and final before I can post others thread!

I think in this sometimes very crazy world we live in, our pets ... especially our cats ... give us a sane place to go to. I have always loved the attitudes of cats ... they don't need anybody's approval or opinion ... well at least ours doesn't. Our cat Missy, who we have had for the past 14 years, just lets everybody know right off the bat that SHE is the one in charge!! When we first got our dog, Bahbushka, she set the ground rules from day one. Everytime that dog would walk by her, she would haul off and smack her in the head...without exception!! My spouse was getting quite upset with Missy and I reassured her that it would stop in about two weeks and, almost to the day, it did!!! Now, that dog steps aside when she walks by ... jumps off the couch if Missy jumps up ... all without fail!!! She made sure that dog was trained!!
Oh well ... looking forward to reading other folk's stories and tales!!! :kittyball

1 - 1 of 1 Posts