Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,659 Posts
Gorgeous cats!!! Of course, I'm partial to black kitties....mine is a talker!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
talkers

yes my savanah is a talker whe he wants food which is a few times a day then once fed he will lay down on his favorite spot is the armrest of my new leather couch and lucky talks to me a few times a day including treat time.... tiger was $4000 and midnight was rescued by me from a hole on the streets of ridgewood ny 5 yrs ago after my gf heard him screaming for 2 days as we walked by! then i felt it was my duty to find and rescue that kitten! the 2 weeks later we found lucky who came out of an area where there was a big litter of cats! he was all alone so i grabbed him and said: "hey little buddy ,do ya want a brother?" so i took him too , i happened to be walking with the other kitty in a carrier lol....then snowball i adopted her from a place in bklyn called muts and mittens...but luckily they were fostering her 2 blocks from home so it was a short walk.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
baby pics

here is snowball when i adopted her she was soo sweet even the aspca said she was the sweetest thing before and after surgery she was still drowzy but would face bud you then flop down on bed ! and these are lucky and midnight whe they were like 4wks old...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts