Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are our 5 cats. We opted to not have kids for a while so we have cats instead. Originally started as 2 but one day while working at a recycling center we found 3 tiny kittens in some carpet pad. There were lots of ferals and we didnt want more plus they dont live long so I took them to raise and adopt out when they got old enough. Well... we got attached.

This is Stripe! One of three sisters.

This is Gotee (intentionally spelled wrong) another of the three sisters.

Heres Mel, the one that likes me most. Also, the last of the three sisters.

Here's Remy. She is the troublemaker. Pushes stuff of windowsills just to watch it fall...

And lastly Molly! She was our first cat. A rescue from a SoCal shelter. She is the most independent but loves to snuggle still. Her tail is long and paws are getting huge. I read that red tabby females are like 1 in 5 so shes a little uncommon as far as red tabbys go.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha thanks guys! Mel likes to sleep between my wife and I. She's real snuggly. She nibbles and licks in the mornings to wake me up. And Remy, well she is as troublesome as can be. I wake up to her pulling book after book off our shelf for no reason at all. Shes a fun cat though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts