Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet Foxxie, my newest addition! She and her brother came to me as fosters because they were found under a wood pile and needed socialization. I couldn't let her go...

Meet Kiarah, one of my eldest and the cat that made me fall in love with cats! She is 6 years old.

Meet Emma, my dilute calico. She came to my house when she was pregnant. She gave birth and raised her babies + 3 orphans that came in. About the time she could go back we got UR so I decided to keep her. When I think of Emma I think of my son breaking his arm. As it coincided.

Cubby I bottle fed from about four weeks. Someone had brought him in and had had him a week trying to feed him. His tummy was so swollen. It took alot of rubbibg to get him to potty. Followed by diarreah and vet visits, he is a health, lucky boy!

And lastly is Bow, my big Ragdoll boy. When I first adopted him I thought he was a siamese until he kept growing and growing.

And that's it, my babies! :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
They are all so beautiful!! Foxie's hairdo is so cute in that first picture, and I wish I could reach through the computer to scoop Cubby up :D He looks so cuddly!!

·
Banned
952 Posts
Oh, wow, you've got some truly beautiful cats, Teasha. I especially love Foxxie - I've a special place in my heart for orange kitties *wink* - and your absolutely adorable Ragdoll, Bow.

·
Super Moderator
26,438 Posts
Gorgeous cats!

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful group of kitties you have! I love hearing their stories too. Is Foxxie really orange, or is she more of a brownish color? Just gorgeous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts