Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! This is my first post, thank you for having me!

So my 8 year old girl Chloe has a bottom tooth that seems to be growing out and pushing up on her upper lip, she looks like Elvis if she tries to close her mouth. My vet is closed today as it is Sunday, I want to take her tomorrow but in case there isn't any appointments tomorrow, does this seem like something that is an emergency? She is still eating and her personality has not changed. I am aiming for the closest appointment I can get, but I am a naturally anxious person and I feel like I might have to take her to an emergency clinic right now, I just need some opinions for you lovely folks. Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this, and feedback would be much appreciated! I am so worried for her :(

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,227 Posts
I've never seen that before. It's been growing for some time now, so I don't see any reason for an emergency visit. Hopefully your vet's office can get you in sooner than later to ease your mind.

Reactions: Mikeyloveschloe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never seen that before. It's been growing for some time now, so I don't see any reason for an emergency visit. Hopefully your vet's office can get you in sooner than later to ease your mind.
Thank you for your response, I am not with her full time, unfortunately, it's a break up shared custody situation. But I agree, this isn't something that happened overnight. The last time I saw her was in February for a doctor's appointment I took her too, and the vet checks her teeth as well, so this is just so bizarre to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts