Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't get Photobucket to work at work (like I should be doing this at work, anyway), so let's see if the attachments will.

The first three are Skye, my most recently adopted one. He's a six year-old male. I got him a couple months ago at a local humane society.

The last two are Mia, my first adopted kitty. She is now about four years old, and I adopted her just before Thanksgiving in 2008.

Please let me know if I have attached the photos incorrectly and I will try to re-do them properly. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Omg, I want them! Is Mia really tiny or is it just the pics? She looks like a kitten, and to be 4 yrs old! They are both gorgeous.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi kty78,

In the first picture of Mia, that's when she was about seven or eight months old at the humane society on the day I picked her up. The second picture is from a few months later. She is still a pretty small cat. I think she's around 8 lbs tops. Skye is 11 lbs last time he was weighed.

Hi Jacq,

Thank you!!! I tell him all the time that he is the handsomest kitty there is. :p Originally I really wanted either an orange or a tuxedo cat. But when I saw him, he was so gorgeous that I figured, "Okay, I guess I can make an exception for him." ;)

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
those lynx pointers know how to use those big blue eyes..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, he most certainly does. And how can I stay mad at him for dragging trash all over the kitchen when he gives me "kitty hugs"? He crawls into my lap, then puts his front paws over my right shoulder and starts rubbing his cheek against mine. *heart melts* :D

Mia's very sweet, too, but she's one of those cats that prefers to lay beside you instead of on you. However, I have never seen a cat that purrs as much as she does. Literally, when you walk into a room and she's in it, she'll start purring when she sees you. We open our door to the bedroom in the morning, and she walks in purring before we even have a chance to pet her. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts