Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just created an album of photos of my beloved cat Charlie who recently passed away (Oct 3rd 2011).

Please take a look, Charlie was a beautiful cat ... but then aren't they all :)

Gill

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I just looked at your Charlie pics and so sorry about his passing. It looks like he had a wonderful life with his toy tiger and blankies.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for visiting Charlie's album, he did have a wonderful life here with us ... he was always such a laid back cat.

I just 'liked' Pumpkin's Facebook page ... such a sweetheart! The other link wouldn't work for some reason.

Gill

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The link keeps taking me back to my own FB page ... how annoying it must a glitch from my side.
If you could send me a friendship request from Oreo's profile that's be great :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
When I was a kid, we had a big orange and white tom named Tigger - Charlie looks a lot like Tigger did with similar pattern. Tigger was the greeter of our house and liked any visitor that would pet him - he was an awesome kitty and ever since, I've had a soft spot for the orange boys.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
So sorry for your loss; Charlie is so handsome. I know you must
miss him horribly; they are such an integral part of who we are.
Sending kitty hugs your way from all of my fur kids.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks 6cats4me.

Yes we miss Charlie so much, it's three weeks today since he passed away.

Thank your fur kids for the hugs xx

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
Loved the photos, what a sweetie!

I know in time they will bring joy as well as sadness...thank you for sharing them with us!

Fran

1 - 15 of 15 Posts