Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a character of mine, Eclipse. she's a fallen angel, but not because she was bad. she was sent to earth on a mission and due to circumstances beyond her control, she got sidetracked, and ended up deciding to stay on earth, even though Heaven wanted her back. (drawn in pencil, colored in Photoshop 7.0)

This is my character Landailyn, who is Immortal, and very unhappy about that fact. he and his story are complicated. i just love that he looks so much older than his physical body is (his body is 22, even though he's been on the planet for a few hundred thousand years) he looks weary and wise and i love the way his eyes glow. (drawn in pencil, colored in Photoshop 7.0)

This is a watercolor picture i did. just the moon.

And one of my favorites. this is the School of Magic in my stories. this was an art project and it is done in inkwash.

[/img]

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Very nice! You have your own style. I especially like the two last pictures, and the one with the moon is just gorgeous. Got more to show?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup! Celeste is from another story. all my stories revolve around my made up planet of Angolenor, which is where all the magical critters and people moved to so they could avoid being killed by the mundanes who were jelous of their power. so they live on this magical planet, living a slightly modified 1500's medieval life (they have a different government, and a crude form of indoor plumbing, as well as a few other minor technilogocal and medical improvements. however, there are no guns (who needs guns when you can blow someone up with a lighteningbolt?) and nothing like cars, not even bikes, just horses.) anyway, Celeste is born on earth in around 1992, and gets transported to Angolenor when she's 10 and the story goes from there.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
My favorites are School of Magic, Glass Prison, and the flowers are really pretty in the first pic, those are my favorite flowers. Great job

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
I love your art and style - I love to draw and paint fantasy creatures and characters as well but don't have a scanner :cry:

My favourite has got to be Lan as a horse - I'm rubbish at horses!

Ems x

·
Registered
202 Posts
You should really think about sending those pictures of that pirate girl especially to disney. They hire people in CA all the time for drawing. :)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I like the School of Magic, because it doesn't look like any architecture that you'd see in the real world. There's a real tension between those oblong window with the medieval type door.
I wonder who's looking out from behind those windows....

seashell

·
Registered
697 Posts
You are incredibly talented. I wish I had your skill. I love writing too but can only have a mental image in my head of the worlds I create and the characters. I'd love to be able to give them life through art.

I am in awe :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my character Vinaya. i just finished this one. it's colored in photoshop, but i was going for a soft, watercolor look. the stains on her apron are plant and flower stains :p

and this is Lex.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts