Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she had 6! 5 made it, was so amazing to watch, shes sound asleep with all her babies suckling away! im so proud of her. ill post some pics later onx

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

here they r, not the best pic, ill take individual pics later, dont wanna keep disturbing them, i could watch them all day!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
What a gorgeous mommy and adorable kitties. Do you plan on keeping any of them? How many boys and how many girls?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Cuties! :luv I can tell you straight away that the torties are girls and that means the father is red pigmented which makes the black pigmented kittens all male (since they get the Y-chromosome from the father and therefor the color from their mother).

This if all the kittens have the same father. Sometimes a female manages to breed with several males within 24 hours and therefor can get kittens with different fathers.

·
Registered
202 Posts
So tiny and sweet.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
chazza_hoopet said:
thank you, theyre sleeping at the mo, ill check once theyre awake.
S... is Sol right about the males and the females, or did you have to check using the website I gave you?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i did, had a check but they all look the same to me lol. ill have another look again today, came down this morning and they were all hidde at the back of my couch lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theyre doing brill, so cute n getting bigger already! i could run away with them all. my baby is such a good mummy! thanx for asking x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts