Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
They are so beautiful! :luv

Someday I think I will have to become a "cat lady" since I love the Siamese and Birman look...plus classic tabbies and Abyssinians and Ragdolls....and blue British Shorthairs, of course...

Fran

·
Registered
187 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! I am jealous! :luv

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
LarryInSanDiego said:
They are soooooo pretty!

Is that 3 Siamese and 1 Himalayan? Do they all get along?

We have 1 Himalayan, and I've wondered how he would get on with Siamese.
If I remember correctly, she has 2 Siamese, 1 Himalayan, and 1 Tonkinese...and all are girls.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my3kitties said:
LarryInSanDiego said:
They are soooooo pretty!

If I remember correctly, she has 2 Siamese, 1 Himalayan, and 1 Tonkinese...and all are girls.
Renée knows my girls well :wink: They all love each other and my Himalayan loves to play with the young ones even if she's 10 years older than them :luv

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
estelle58 said:
my3kitties said:
LarryInSanDiego said:
They are soooooo pretty!

Renée knows my girls well :wink: They all love each other and my Himalayan loves to play with the young ones even if she's 10 years older than them :luv
Yes, I do. Moogy is the Himmie, Pixelle and Keiko are the Meezers, and finally Ms. Sundae is the Tonkie. They're all so beautiful, but I can't believe how much Sundae has grown. I just love her green eyes... :luv Edited to add: Did I say green eyes? I thought they were green. Well, whatever color Sundae's eyes, they're still beautiful.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Your kitties are beautiful! Is the fourth picture down Pixelle? Those blue eyes in the black face are really striking.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
katlover13 said:
Your kitties are beautiful! Is the fourth picture down Pixelle? Those blue eyes in the black face are really striking.
Keiko is in front and Sundae in the back of the picture. The 5th picture is a close-up of Pixelle :wink:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Awww, so pretty!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts