Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are all my babies.

First up, the love of my life! Let me assure you that I adore all my babies (and just about every animal really) but Tomai has a special place for a few reasons. We had quite a few dogs while I was growing up but, after I did grow up my dad didn't want any more (he doesn't like animals. heck he doesn't like anything lol). After my mom divorced him (yay!!! lol) we found Tomai when he was less than a month old. He was dropped by a car going by our street. He is 10 years old now and he is the dumbest dog in the world. He lets all the animals we've ever rescued bully him. Can be a 1 month old kittie or a tiny little dog. They all bit and swat at him (don't worry we supervise everything)

It's just that he doesn't realize he is so big and all other animals that have come thru the house are smaller than him. He's seriously dumb. He simply ADORES kitties. Whenever we rescue one we unsuccessfully try to keep him from finding out because he starts whining and crying desperatley trying to get the kitties attention. Seriously, he begs, he lies down, he goes mental...and all he wants to do is lick them to death.

Can you send his dumb face? lol

Next up is Sissi. We found her years ago and she's also probably around 10 years now(or so the vet told us). She established herself as the leader of my dogs. She's the biggest bully when it comes to Tomai. She's actually pinned him against the wall quite a few times and all he does is cry so we run to get her off of him. She was practically dead when we found her.

This is Tinkerbell. Mom found her wandering around my neighborhood one day. Vet told us she's also around 10 years old now. Found her years ago as well. After Sissi she is yet another bully who actually tries to bite Tomai's face or his ears whenever he just decides to walk around the house!

And here is Lizzie!!!! Our big fact cat. We got her from the local Humane Society. She is 9 years old and we felt so bad that she was old and stuck there waiting to be adopted. :(

Cat in a box 1 XD

Cat in a box 2! :D

Cat ON a box lol

Cat in a closet...you get the idea lol

and last but not least... Mitzuki!!!!! she's the older kitty of the feral mom we have in my home office (with her 3 month old kittens). She's about 6 mo. Since her mom is unadoptable (feral) we decided to keep her so her mom has company, especially after her 3 mo old kittens are taken away.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
They are beautiful! And I love that you adopted an older cat from a shelter. Lizzie is very lucky she met you!

Our family dog Wilbur used to love kitties like your Tomai. When our eldest cat Jasmine started to show symptoms of senility, she would cry because she felt "lost" and Wilbur would go and find her where ever she was and lead her back to her people.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Susan! I love fluffy cats too. I find them so funny! Like fluffy dogs. They all look like a big fur ball with legs lol

morea that's so sweet that your dog would do that! cats and dogs get along so much better than a lot of people give them credit for.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! I took some more pics so I'll be uploading them soon as I get my camera back. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much! Her name was Lizzie when we got her and one of my dogs is named Sissi so it's confusing when we called them lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts