Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'll tell you something about my babies.

Jasper (grrr, mad at him) came from my son, who could take him to a new apartment. I've had him 4 years now. I did not want him (well, I didn't). I had a girl kitty named Chloe who I just knew was not going to like having this young boy cat intrude upon her space. Anyway, the learned to tolerate each other for the most part. I always knew (and felt bad about) Chloe was not a happy camper once Jasper arrived.

I knew Jasper before he came to live with us. I used to take care of him (in his own house) when my son had to go out of town. I knew he was hyper and I knew he wasn't too keen on humans. Never the less, when my son begged me to take him I could not say no.

I've come to love this bad kitty very much. He's such a child still at the age of almost 6. He still acts like a kitten. He was an outdoor kitty until 7 weeks ago when he got into a bad fight with a very new (2 months) neighbor cat. He was so badly injured that I knew I could never let him out again. That's when my problems began, but I'll save that for the appropriate thread.

My other cat is Tess. She is 2. She came from a shelter last fall. She is the sweetest cat I've ever seen. Oh sorry. I'm confusing even myself here. Chloe left us last summer :(. That is a whole thread in itself so I'll save that too.

That's the jist of it for now. I'm hoping to give and receive support here. From what I have read so far, there is a lot of it.

Sam (girl)

·
Registered
3 Posts
So sorry to hear about Chloe, but I think this is the right place to be for support from other pet lovers, so far everyone seems really nice. I am also new here myself but I am excited to meet new people.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry about your Chloe. Today is exactly 4 weeks since I lost Button. She was with me for 16 good years. I'm also hoping to give and receive support on this site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts