Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and I wanted to post photos of my cats in case people are interested. Eli was my Seal Mink snow Bengal. He died three days short of his fifth birthday due to complications from HCM. Emma is my seven year old Seal Lynx Point snow Bengal. She raised Eli from a kitten, grooming him, chewing off his whiskers, and attempting to carry him around. Tick is my wife's Singapura, probably the weirdest combination of nasty/sweet that I've ever seen in a cat. Fin is our new Seal Lynx Point snow Bengal kitten. On to the pictures...

Eli (RIP) as a kitten with Emma

Eli full grown with Emma

Eli

Eli again

One of the last photos I ever took of Eli. I miss him with all my heart.

Emma and her new kitten, Fin

Tick

Tick again

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
great looking cats..

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
She isn't the smallest Singapura. She weighed 7 pounds 3.5 ounces last night. She is on a diet so will probably end up around 7 pounds.
I read somewhere that Singapura is the smallest cat breed on earth, so I always wonder how small they actually are. But 7 pounds for a female doesn't sound extremely small. Anyway, Tick is very cute with those big eyes :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I read somewhere that Singapura is the smallest cat breed on earth, so I always wonder how small they actually are. But 7 pounds for a female doesn't sound extremely small. Anyway, Tick is very cute with those big eyes :D
If you look around on the internet, many sites will say female adult Singapuras weigh 4-6 pounds. I have yet to see a full grown Singapura that is anywhere near 4 pounds, and I've seen quite a number of 'Puras.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts