Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh how fast they are growing!

Hunting flies

Sherlock chattering at a fly

Sherlock absolutely loves car rides... he is more like a dog then a cat

Sleepy kitties

Loki isn't as keen on getting his picture taken as Sherlock is, so I don't have as many of the little guy.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
and i love your black and white kitty sleeping in the pike position, too! great pics. let's hope they're not like human teenagers who are so embarrassed to be seen with you. ha ha!

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Me too! I was tilting my head in all directions trying to figure out whoch of Loki's body parts were where.

They're adorable. :D In the pic of Sherlock on the car, his fur looks shorter than in the other pics. What a lush tail!

The stray that I feed loves to sit on top of my car. He rolls around in the dirt and then leaves little pawprints all across my hood.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all! I always find my boys sleeping on weird positons, usaully on top of me while I'm sleeping.

Spirite-- Sherlock is going through a weird faze with his fur while his tail is getting fluffier ( and lighter colored) and he is starting to get longer "pant" hair, his neck seems to be getting thinner in some parts with a couple random long parts. But I think it may have to do with how Loki plays with him, by biting and pulling on Sherlocks neck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts