Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to chatting with you all. I have attached some pictures of my two british shorthairs (Bella is Black and Juliette is a Blue spotted tortie). There is also a pic of Juliette's first litter of kittens who are currently 7 weeks old :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Oh my goodness, they are GORGEOUS! I absolutely adore British Shorthairs... they just look so plump and plush! :D I actually never knew the breed existed until someone I follow on YouTube adopted one.

I can't wait to see pictures of Juliette's litter as they continue growing... such adorable kittens! :D

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Welcome to CF. Love BAH, they have such a wonderful loving nature. Your two eldest are gorgeous but those kittens are just overwhelming in their cuteness.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Aww, thank you! That is Ellie, she is one of my doll-face (also known as traditional) Persians! I also have a chocolate tortie Persian who is Ellie's half sister from a different litter. :D Sorry for responding so late - I just saw your comment!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to chatting with you all. I have attached some pictures of my two british shorthairs (Bella is Black and Juliette is a Blue spotted tortie). There is also a pic of Juliette's first litter of kittens who are currently 7 weeks old :)
omg those kittens are gorgeous!! can you fedex 1 to me?:D

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Bella,
Gorgeous Cats! And absolutely Adorable kittens!:D
Sharon

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
British shorthairs are so cute with that "rounder" appearance! I am admiring their little toes! Love that cat pillow, too! Lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts