Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Most of these pictures are of my cat Mr. Bo Jangles (Bobo) because hes is extremely silly i have never met another cat like him in my life and he makes for awesome pictures! I hope this is not too many pictures for 1 post. Let me know if i should divide it into 2 or more posts? Thanks!
This is my silly Mr. Bo Jangles (Bobo) This is his throne lol

Bobo loves to play fetch with rubber bands. In this picture he is playing by himself with a sponge.

Bobo sleeping with Mommy :)

Bobo complaining about something or the other, he is VERY vocal, he has something to say about everything lol

Bobo chillin

Bobo lovin his new bed

Sweet Bobo

Big Baby Bobo

Bobo sleeping with my son

My Sweet Keahi, R.I.P.

My Beautiful Lola

My Squeaky Poo
Login | Facebook
Kapa baby

Buddies Keahi and Bobo

My Dog Rambo (R.I.P.), Bobo and Keahi (R.I.P.)

Keahi was obsessed with Bobo when we first brought him home and found Bobo (We got Keahi when a lady thought she found Bobo and we took Keahi home to find HIM a home lol) They were inseperable.

Keahi was the boss, here he isnt letting our dog, Kapa in the house!

Pals Keahi and Bobo sleeping
Login | Facebook
Bob and Kapa sleeping together
Login | Facebook
Bobo and his famous water beard lol
Login | Facebook
And here is a photo of my cat Trixie (R.I.P.) who i had since i was 10 years old,she died of Kidney Disease 3 years ago she was 15. Also in this picture is a photo of my sisters cat, Ducky.
Login | Facebook
And here is an orphan bunny (named Furry Viper by my son) i nursed back to health ciuz Wildlife Center was gonna put him down. I then re-released him :)
Login | Facebook

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some of my pictures didnt post!
My Squeaky Poo

Pals Keahi and Bobo sleeping

Bobo with his famous Water Beard

Keahi and Bobo Sleeping

Furry Viper (nursed to health then re-released)

Trixie (R.I.P.) She died of Kidney disease 3 years ago. I had her since i was 10 years old, she was 15 when she died :(The orange cat was my sisters, his name was Ducky, his personality was similar to Bobo's

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
All of your animals (past and present) are absolutely gorgeous! Rambo was a beautiful dog. And Mr. Bo Jangles is so chock full of personality, I found myself wanting more pictures of him...he's so handsome!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Time Bandit, Thanks so much! :) Hes definately overflowing with personality lol hes also very lovable and pretty much forces you to love him (not that he needs any forcing to do that) but people who dont even like cats are in love with him and thats just how he is. Hes a talker too allyou have to do is look at him and he starts talking away, he also has very intent eyes that have a deepness about them its strange but i find hes 'different' in a very good way of course!

Susan, Thanks! Keahi wasnt his brother. We actually got Keahi when Bobo went missing when i had to rescue him out of someone elses garage who was trying to keep him but anyway while he was missing a lady responded to a poster she had seen by her house and thought she found him. Turns out it wasnt Bobo t was Keahi and i couldnt turn him back on the streets so i took him home in hopes of finding him a home but that didnt really turn out so he pretty much was our cat. He was a great cat and they were inseperable tho in the beginning he would try to mount Bobo to no end (as well as spray out house and attack our dog Rambo full on we had to keep them both seperated for awhile!) and Bobo would meow annoyingly but would never attack Keahi cuz he was too passive but Keahi would follow Bobo everywhre and when his "dominance" toned down after he was fixed they were the best of pals. Ive often wondered if they might be related somehow tho i guess u never know!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Based on the stories and captions that accompanied your pictures, I thought they were just friends, not brothers...but boy do they ever look like brothers. They could have been twins!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Oh how gorgeous! Your dogs are so lovely too, I love seeing dogs and cats all cuddly! My cat and dog don't get along too well, they always chase one another!

Bobo looks like a very happy chap!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts