Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Rex (black), my mini-Rex, and Peanut (fawn/agouti), my mini-lop. They were being especially photogenic this morning:

Preening for the camera...

And Rex wants in on the grooming:

Peanut and Scully hangin' out:

And my favorite shot of Peanut: "Hey, mom"

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Awww - how cute and precious they are - and Sculy too, of course.
Are they allowing you to cuddle with them, hug them - if so I would do it all the time. They look so soft :p

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're pretty good. They'll allow you to sit or lay next to them, but like most rabbits, they'd prefer not to be held. And they are very soft, especially Rex. The Rex and mini-Rex rabbits were originally bred as fur animals :)evil:), and basically they have one layer of very, very fine undercoat, no overcoat. They are luxuriously soft :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
How can you have to bunnie together ? Don't you have problems with humping? I tried to have two of the same sex and they would hump. Drove me crazy! But they are very cute!!!

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They're of the opposite sex, but Rex is neutered and Peanut is spayed :D It's healthier for them (they'll live longer) and it prevents any sexual behavior. Rabbits are happier with a companion, too, they're very social animals.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wish I would have known that if you get them spayed or neutered it would help. I really loved my bunnies but I moved to an apartment and had to get rid of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts