Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My kittens went to the vets to get their shots and to be fixed last monday.

They had upper-respretory infections and the vet warned that if they get stressed it could get worse.

As we all know stress lowers your.. ill just say immunity for lack of better word =/.

Well just late friday night one of the kittens got VERY sick, she started barfing, bad diereha, and loss of apetite. She would drink but then throw it right back up.

It got worse on saturday and thats when we got very worried. She lived through the night and seems to be doing just a little better(especialys ence momma cat cleaned her up.), she stopped barfing wich is a good sign.

I just want to know what you guys/gals think she came down with? At first i thought feline luekimiea or however its spealt, but it looks like she isnt having trouble breathing, although it has spead up.

If she's alive tommarow were taking her to the vets. and ill post a pic, she might be sick but she's still a cutie.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The other kittens would have gotten sick at the same time, they were all done at the same time. She just must have been more stressed then the others. The others seem okay and their upper-respretory infections are doing better.

But yes i am also supprised that he would vaccinate a sick kitten. I cant beleave my mom let him. But its all over now, im surprised she lasted as long as she did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts