Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having problems with my cat having a discharge from her genitals. Yesterday I came home and she had what seemed like water in everyone of her favorite spots around my room. It was almost like she dumped water on all the spots I thought she might want to have babies, and it didn't smell like urine. I had thought she was pregnant and going to have kitten, but I woke up this morning and her wide tummy was gone she was back to her normal self (no discharge). She no longer has discharge, and isn't licking herself as much(just normal cat licking). I was wondering if this has happened to anyone? If this has happened to you please tell me what it was. Thank you very much!!!

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
If she isnt spayed she maywell still be pregnant..
If she is spayed and her stomach looked wide she might have had bloat and now maybe trouble controling her bladder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bladder infection...caused by her food

I just wanted to say thank you to all who responded and such. My cat has a bladder infection, and just got put on antibiotics. I can't wait till she is too 100%, but she wont be for long. Next Monday she will be spayed. :(
Just to let anyone know it was her food that caused it, and if you want to find out more it is probably on this site, but your vet should have a list. It is mainly the regular brands like Meow Mix, Wiskers, etc... Some cats have more of a reaction to the high magnesium in them and that is what causes it (fish products). She said to stick more with lamb. Just a little F.Y.I.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts