Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, 2 days ago my husband and I were getting ready to leave for dinner and when my husband opened the mouthwash, Princeton took a whiff. The look on his face was so comical :lol: He was turning his head funny and squinting his eyes. He then wanted to hide under or behind something in the kitchen. I guess he doesn't like mint :idea:

Does your cat not like strong scents?

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
My cats hate the smell of nail polish. Sometimes I paint my toenails while sitting on the bottom stair step. They come strolling up to say hello and do a double take. They look at me as if I've done something horrible to them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My cats hate the smell of vinegar. The other day, our new kitty smelled it for the first time. She sat on the counter, sneezed at least 6 times in rapid succession, then ran out of the room.

·
Banned
21 Posts
lol ! Jesse hates the smell of my minty gum, whenever i go to kiss him he comes and he goes 8O and backs off aha. there faces are so funny though!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess cats just don't like strong smells. I was going to test Prince with vinegar but I suppose that would be mean...watching him make a funny face and run away! :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts