Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: My cat seems very sad! All he wants to do is sleep in the most awkward positions and very unusual places, this has only been happening for about 3 weeks.
(he is approx 2-3 years olds and neutered)
His favourite place at the moment is the 1inch wide rail at the top of the banister with a 2inch square post on it, he has his back legs DANGLING from the thin rail so is laid on it squashing his BITS....
If we take him of the rail, he will go and sit on the THIN back rest of the kitchen chair.
I have never known such behaivior in a cat and hope somebody can help.
Cheers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think that cats are just wierd when it comes to where they sleep. I had a cat that slept in the bathroom sink because he felt he was hidden. The kids always looked for him but never thought to look in there. He was doing what worked for him! My new kitten Shadow will fall over wherever he feels tired. (but he has more energy than any cat Ive ever seen)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Think of how lions sleep...up in trees with their legs dangling. I think it's just a cat thing....big or small!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My weird cat

:D :wink: Thanks for that Maleke & Amy106. I just got a bit worried having never seen that sort of behavior in any cats i've had b4, cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts