Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON, chloe is just unreal at the moment. i can't cnotrol her and if behaviour continues she will find a new home. Okay every night just after dusk she goes looney, crazy physco everything, i was wandering if anyone elses cats do the same thing or is mine just crazy :x

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
FIRST: There is NO controling a cat. You better just give up that thought right now, and if all you want is a lump that never moves, stick with stuffed, plush toys of pets.
SECOND: I believe ALL cats get attacks of The Evening Crazies where they get The Zoomies and race around the house at Rocket-Butt speed. Cat proof your home and join in the fun, yelling "Woo!Woo!" and "Go, kitty, go!" while you grab a lazer light, cat toy or string and play with them during this great, fun exercise-time with your cat.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
You can't control a cat but you can outsmart them, sometimes. We make concessions when we get a cat. The first ones are giving up your life and your home.

Mia is doing the crazies right now. She has a morning bout and an evening bout. Fay is sitting next to me looking like she thinks Mia has gone insane. It'll pass.

The answer, toys.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
All cats do zoomies (dogs too), my kitties do it less now that I have two, it was worse when I had one, they wear each other out now (or I just have two cats doing zoomies lol). When your kitty get the zoomies bring out the interactive toys (toys on a stick) and play with them so they can release that energy on the toy and will sleep nicely. They get zoomies to release energy, they can do it their way by running around, or your way with toys. These are animals after all, don't expect him to not require play and exercise!

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Even my mild-mannered Cinderella goes into rocketbutt mode every few days. I LOVE it!! Plus, it's pretty much the only exercise she gets.

I love watching all the cats when they go nuts like that. Cleo cracks me up! :D

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Oh,yes,and rocketbutt mode burns 3 days worth of calories in 30 minutes! Do you have VIDEO of the girls?!?! :yellbounce

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
They're too fast! But this picture is during their first week home with me. They still chase each other at two years old.

Sorry, didn't mean to steal the thread.

Enjoy the wild times while they last, Josh. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she bit a visitor last night :oops: thats why i was sort of mad, she has appoligised to me since with a big sloppy lick to the side of the face.

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
A visitor? Don't you mean an intruder in her Majesty's castle? :D

Glad you've made up with each other. :D

·
Registered
777 Posts
Cats play, they can be destructive, they wreck furniture, they often bite and scratch when playing.... thats cats

And I have 16 that get psycho!!! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts