Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to know if someone can tell me why my cat is nuts. she is like a normal cat most of the time, she sleeps alot and eats alot and is affectionate only sometimes. but sometimes out of nowhere she will make this weird noise and at the same time jump at you at scratch and bite you at the same time viciously. it comes out of nowhere and if she gets you it hurts like ****. i dont no why she does it. she can be so sweet sometimes and then she seems psychotic. i appreciate anything you could tell me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ayanami does that sometime but it seems never with the intention to hurt me....I think she just see's a "ghost" and gets all worked up and then desides to "get" my leg. :lol:

Your kitty may just not know what she's doing is going to really hurt you.

Hopefully someone has some good advice for you and I'll be watching too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Framer-
really comb the situation for any little signs that can give us a context. Does she give any signs with her body beforehand, i.e., twitches from the tail to back to ears? Does it happen during the same time of day or when the two of you are doing the same type of activity? Does it happen soon after she's been fed? Any of these bitty details could give us some clues. On the other hand, she may also be suffering from a chemical imbalance, which is something to be addressed when the other environmental issues have been ruled out.
Let us know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts