Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
man, very sorry for your loss. )))

nice looking cat too, just try not to blame yourself for how things turned out. Every cat lover knows exactly how you feel.

:cry:

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I'm so sorry you have lost your little friend. I hope the many pleasant memories you have of Babes will help you through this awful time. I wish you peace. God bless.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I am sorry to hear of your loss. You are among people who understand your pain, as little as it may help you at this time. Thank you for sharing your wonderful memories of her, and for sharing your pictures.

(Yeah, I know what you mean, I couldn't understand how people got so attached to their pets - until we got our little guys.)

·
Registered
454 Posts
At times I think there's nothing I can say that will ease the hurt; but then I remember how welcome the expressions of support felt when I experienced the same terrible loss. Words may not help, but they can point to our understanding of how you feel; and the knowing that others understand the pain, for some reason, does help.

Babes sounds like she was a very special kitty, and you both enriched one another's lives.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am so sorry, it is very painful when your best friend is taken away like this. I am sure Babes knows how much you love her. Why is it we always feel guilty. You gave her a wonderful life. No one can take away your wonderful memories.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Babes lives on in your memories, please remember that. May you find comfort in your time of grief.

Peace be with you,
Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts