Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat is obsess with pens, I find them everywhere, he clims on our desk and stills them. Any other cats like mine?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Punky hates pens. She very violently smacks them out of my hand. (it really doesn't seem like play to me... lol) It's just one of her many goofy quirks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yup, my pens are all over the floor and under the couch and the table etc.
if i leave one on any surface you can bet hanzo will get his paws on it...

[hpy]

·
Registered
13 Posts
My cat Stanton LOVES pens!! I always catch him playing with them and trying to bite them. He picks them up in his paws then throws them onto the ground again. Go figure... :?

·
Registered
562 Posts
The law according to Dusty:

Pens do not belong on the desk, they go on the floor.
Pens should not be kept on the kitchen counter, they are better on the floor.
Pens aren't good on the coffee table, they are better on the floor, where you can step on them and explode ink onto the carpet.
Pens are best kept under the couch or fridge.

The moral of the story: I can never find a pen when I have to write down a phone message.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ophelia loves pens too! I have had to move where we usually keep them on the desk because she is constnaly trying to play with them. Malcolm isn't interested in them though :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well, all of us humans here lost all the pens before the cats had a chance to... but we are smokers... and they love lighters. still waiting to come across their secret lighter stash!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Sugar loves pens especially if I put it down when I'm doing homework, it'll be on the floor. Twinkie doesn't really like pens much :wink:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Both my kittens love pens. They steal off the desk right out of the pen and pencil holder, out of notebooks, off counters, and forget triing to write something with them around its automatic play time for them. Love watching them play with them.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Oreo plays with my pens and pencils when I leave them on the ground.Usually when im doing my homework and I leave to get a snack or something,Oreo will pick up my pen/pencil in his mouth and run around my room with it,lol.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Zorra the clinic cat where I used to work LOVES pens. At first I thought the doctor was making off with them. Then I saw the stinker batting them off the counter and all over the floors. I never could find a pen when clients needed them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts