Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's a regular thief when it comes to socks and when I am done with laundry and rolling my socks, she hogs the pile of clean socks.

It's like trying to play Jenga by removing socks without her noticing it.

She didn't mind when I started piling rolled socks on her

She even went to sleep in them!

·
Premium Member
3,537 Posts
At least it doesn't look like she chews on the socks. My Winston loves socks too, but chews on them! My whole family has been victims of Winston's sock love affair. Holes everywhere!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Oh! She is such a cutie! I certainly wish my kitty did that with my socks!
Unfortunately, Maya loves my socks but claws on them and then eats the threads... :( I've lost several pairs from her obsession lately, even if my used socks are buried at the bottom of my hamper, she STILL manages to get to them. :roll:

·
Registered
12 Posts
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I wish that I could report those photos for excessive cuteness. She's so sweet with all those socks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cuteness overload! The second picture looks like it can be in an ad. Absolutely adorable. Kitties all have such funny personalities, you never know what they're going to be interested in. This one is too cute.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow, cuteness overload. Just woke up my own cats with all the "awwww" noises. What pretty markings, i love tuxedos (tuxedoes?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts