Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My cat loves the sinks and tubs as long as the water is running. He is a very curious cat.

Here is a picture I took of him.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello again. His name is Simba although we call him puddy most of the time. :p

He looks more orange in the picture than he does in real life tho. He's more of a tanish gold with a pink tinge. He isn't real orange, although I love orange cats also. He is more tan.

I will def post some more pics of him. :lol:

Candace

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BaileyAndSammi said:
He's so sweet!
I used to have a cat that would jump in the shower with me. He LOVED water. Crazy kitties!!!!
lol! Simba hasn't done that...yet, but he does watch my son in the tub and soak his paws in the water. Sometime I think, that cat is about to jump in there, because he really looks like he wants too. lol.

Anyway, here are a couple more pics of him.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool. How many cats do you have? we only have one, but we did have two. One of them stayed outdoors in our back yard / woods. We tried keeping him in, but he cried all night to go out. He was the coolest cat.
Anyway, it got to where he would only come home twice a week if that much. We moved and looked everywhere for that cat, but, we couldn't find him. I posted posters and a reward everywhere. We miss him, but it taught me that its not good if you want to keep your cat a long time, to let them go outside.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts