Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cats are 8 years old. I have had them since they were a few weeks old and they have always been in the house. They have never been picky about change. I have changed litterboxes from plain ones to automatic ones to ones with covers and ones without. Even if it was dirty they would use it. About 4 or 5 months ago i got one of the litter robots and one cat took to it imediatly the other one didnt. finally she started using it and has been fine up until about a month ago. Now about once a week she has been pooping in the floor. I have just in this same month quit work to stay home with my kids. I used to work third shift and she would sleep with me in the day time. i have only been off work for about 4 weeks now. In the past four weeks she has not used her litter box 3 times...its been about once a week. My sister who works for a vet thinks its cause i am home all the time now, but she never stopped useing her box when i was on materinity leave and never had any problems until i brought that litter robot home. I dont know what to do as this is making my husband quiet upset and of course i dont like it either. Any suggestions? She used to never be picky about anything do you think possibley that since she didnt like that litterbox and i made her use it that now any change in the house she is going to be upset with? everythime she has pooped i have checked the litter box and her food and water...one time the litterbox was turned off and one time they were out of water but other than that everything was the same. I love them and will not put them outside but i cant have them ruining the house either.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts