Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good way to calm her down? I feel bad for her cause she looks like she is so restless, and is dying for a relief from it. Is there any lil tricks that I dont know about that would help her to be calmed down?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
There really isn't anything you can do to calm her down. Just be sure to keep an eye out her because she will be making a lot of escape attempts during this time. I'd also suggest making a vet appointment now so you can get her spayed immediately

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Unfortunately, there's almost nothing you can do to help her right now.

Every tom cat within a square mile will be looking for her. (literally) And she'll be very interested in getting out. I've even heard stories about males breaking into houses just to get a female in heat. All they need is five minutes and you'll have a litter of kittens a few weeks later.

If she doesn't get spayed, it'll be a matter of when this happens, not if it happens.

I don't mean to scare ya, just giving my perspective on things. Best of luck.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Very good advice -- the only way to calm her down is to get her spayed. Please keep close watch on her -- Padunk is right. My cousin's cat got pregnant because a tom cat got into her house to find her kitty in heat. When is her appointment?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts