Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , my cat doesnt like to eat any kind of human food !! i dont know why !
also she doesnt eat most kinds of cat food ...... but she loves the whiskas dry food ....... and sometimes we get her the whiskas small bags of Cod & Shrimp in Sauce ........ so is that enough for her ?
or does she need more variety of food for more vitamins/protein ?

thanx.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I think a lot of cats tend to be pretty fussy eaters. Most aren't real willing to eat human food and shouldn't since it doesn't have enough protein, fat and the right vitamins and minerals. My cat will only eat Science Diet Feline Maintence, nothing else. They better never go out of business!
I think your cat will be just fine eating one brand of cat food. Most cats do just eat the same food every day. They are picky creatures, aren't they??
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohh yeah they are picky ....... my cat is soooo picky that it sometimes annoys me !! one day she likes this food , the next day she doesnt ! argh ! haha.

im gonna stop buying her whiskas and get her purinas dry food instead, i think its better quality !

·
Registered
14 Posts
It might be good to check and make sure that the Whiskas cat food is formulated so your cat wont get a urinary tract disease like cystitis it can be life threatening in boy cats especially.

Kiwi

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
It might be good to check and make sure that the Whiskas cat food is formulated so your cat wont get a urinary tract disease like cystitis it can be life threatening in boy cats especially.

Kiwi
That´s a good idea. If the food contains more than 0,09% of magnesium there´s a risk the cat gets urinary probelms but I think Whiskas have a good magnesiumbalance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts